Staying Social while Social Distancing
WBEC Florida Events
Designed to provide you with the latest updates and opportunities from around the state.
Each month, our regional coordinators lead meet-ups aimed at assisting you with building your connections in your own back yard.
WBEC Florida Events
From weekly updates to engaging in-person events, we offer a wide-variety of opportunities to keep you engaged.
WBECFL Window Wednesdays!
Join us each Wednesday at 1pm Eastern for a LIVE conversation with our regional coordinators and CEO. We provide updates from around the state, as well as engaging conversations with our corporate partners.
We have three formats:
- 1st Wednesday: Leadership Learning - one of our talented regional coordinators will share tips geared specifically to your needs a woman business owners.
- 2nd Wednesday: Coffee with a Corporate - join us for a one-on-one chat with a corporate partner and get info to help you successfully collaborate.
- 3rd Wednesday: Winning Strategies with a WBE - join us for a chat with one of our amazing WBEs as she shares her tips on growing a business.
Check out our monthly themes so that you can engage with us in the Window!
Once a month, we will be transforming the Window into an open forum for conversations and building connections.
There will be a theme and each attendee will be given the opportunity to share one thing about their business related to that month's topic.
So join us!
Please note: this session uses a different registration that our other three Windows.
Wondering if certification is right for your business? Join our certification manager, Lisa Roblejo, on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 2:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern for a session that walks you through everything you need to know.
Contact Lisa through email to register. Email Lisa
We are currently offering virtual monthly meet-ups around the state. Join one or all. You don't have to be in the region to collaborate. These are informal and conducted via zoom. So get your camera ready!
And don't forget to check out our regional pages for the latest updates and opportunities.
Partner events Events
Our partners are amazing, and whether we are collaborating on an event or sharing one they are offering, these are opportunities you won't want to miss out on.
Check out these Florida events that are offering great opportunities for business.
Florida International Trade Expo
Enterprise Florida, Inc. is pleased to announce the first-ever Florida International Trade Expo, a virtual showcase of leading Florida export products and services. Florida is the first U.S. state to organize such a virtual trade event.
- This global online platform will connect Florida small and medium-sized companies directly with a worldwide business audience of international buyers, distributors, and decision makers interested in their products and services.
- Reimbursable virtual trade show grants will be available to eligible companies cover the exhibitor registration cost of $1,060.
- Visit the website to learn more and register!