Looking for amazing companies to do business with?
Sponsor WBECFlorida and get access to our list of WBEs that have the products and services you have been looking for.
As a sponsor your company provides financial funding to support our programs and events throughout the year.
We thank all those that currently support our initiatives.
Benefits of working with us:
The Women's Business Economic Council of Florida has many wonderful sponsors who support our programs and activities. We invite local, regional, and national corporations to join our sponsors. Florida is a growing market and Central Florida is ranked in the top 10 for the rate of women owned businesses.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a corporate sponsor. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Participation in a nationwide information and referral network
- Recognition as a supporter of women-owned businesses
- Consideration for a Board position on the WBECFLorida
- Linkage for your corporate identity symbol on our website
- Listing as a sponsor in our marketing materials, brochures and press releases
- Access to a national standard of WBE certification with stringent guidelines
- Access for your women-owned vendor suppliers to a nationally recognized certification program
- Use of the WBENC member seal in your supplier diversity marketing materials, a recognized sign of your support for women’s business enterprises
- Opportunity to participate in the WBDC of FL local Certification Review Committee
- Listing in and access to the our database of certified WBEs
- Sponsorship opportunities of major events including trade fairs/expos, and awards gala
- Sponsorship opportunities of business education seminars that build WBE capacity and ability to compete
- Assistance with sourcing and communicating contact opportunities to WBEs
- Assistance with pre-bid conferences and workshops on doing business with your corporation
- Exhibition opportunity at our trade fairs and expos
- Invitation to networking functions that cultivate relationships with WBEs
- Individual appointments with suppliers specifically matched to your procurement needs
- Sharing of best practices with leading corporations in supplier diversity
- Mentoring opportunities
- Active participation in certification, program development, and activities that further your women’s business development initiatives
Sponsor an event
We host events all over Florida and in Puerto Rico. Participate on a panel or engage in an informal meet-and-greet session, or both. Our events reached over 500 attendees in 2019. They are the place to connect with our members.
Support a Program
Each year we develop programs to support our WBEs that will support the growth that will come with certification. We look for partner companies to support these programs and to partner offering content, speakers, and so much more. We can also work together to build a program based on your goals.
Partner with us
As a partner company, you have the opportunity to participate in panels and meet-and-greet opportunities at our regional events throughout the state. We also assist you with communicating your vendor events and directing our members to work with you.
Thank you to our current partners.
Broward County Public Schools
City of Miramar
Disney Parks and Resorts
Go for the Greens Foundation
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center, Hillsborough County Florida
Export-Import Bank of the United States
Federal Reserve Bank
Florida Department of Transportation
Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council
Minority Business Development Agency
National Association of Women Business Owners
National Entrepreneur Center
Orange County Public Schools
Organization of Women in International Trade
School District of Palm Beach County
U.S. Small Business Administration
Small Business Development Center, Tampa Florida
Tampa International Airport
University of Florida
University of Miami
Women Impacting Public Policy
Women Presidents’ Organization
U.S. Commercial Service